Parents and Students
Youth Leadership Forum
For interest in attending the “Annual Youth Leadership Forum” for California high school juniors and seniors who have disabilities, click here.
This program provides information on everything from technology to resource agencies, and helps students create a “Personal Leadership Plan” to help them reach their future education and career goals.
General Student Resources:
- College for Students with Disabilities – https://www.
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ resources/best-accredited- colleges-schools-for-students– with-disabilities/
- Resources for Students with Disabilities – https://www.
affordablecollegesonline.org/ college-resource-center/ resources-for-students–with– disabilities/
- Career Guides for Students with Disabilities – https://www.
affordablecollegesonline.org/ students–with-disabilities- careers/
- Thriving in Trade School with a Disability – https://www.
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ vocational-trade-school/ people-with-disabilities/
Resources by Specific to Disability:
- Studying with ADHD – https://www.
- Going to College with Asperger’s and Autism – https://www.
affordablecollegesonline.org/ college-resource-center/ students–with-autism/
- Support for students with cerebral palsy: https://www.affordablecolleges
online.org/college-resource- center/students-with-cerebral- palsy/
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities – https://www.
accreditedschoolsonline.org/ resources/scholarships- financial-aid-for-students– with-disabilities/
- Financial Aid Options for Students with Disabilities – https://www.
affordablecollegesonline.org/ college-resource-center/ affordable-colleges-for- students–with-disabilities/
- Lists of Scholarships for Students with Disabilities – https://essayontime.com.au/scholarships-for-students-with-disabilities/